Property Detail 6036772Add my property
1238 Sutter Street 603
1 Month Free Rent! Contemporary 1bd at Sutter North| Elite Leasing
Address: 1238 Sutter Street #603, San Francisco, CA 94109
Rent: $1,994/mo. (Base Rent is 2,175/mo. With 1-month free rent, the net rent over a 12-month term is $1,994/mo. 1-month free rent offer for leases with minimum 1-year term. 1st month is free)
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: Street Parking
Amenities: Private balcony & package room, bike room
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & garbage for $35/mo per person.
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $150 fee + $500 deposit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this beautiful unit at the upscale Sutter North your next residence. Features include:
· Open floor plan living/dining/kitchen layout
· Private balcony
· Wide-plank walnut flooring throughout living and bedroom spaces.
· Sleek modern kitchen that features Gamadecor by Porcelanosa custom cabinetry, porcelain countertops and top-of-the-line appliances including Bertazzoni oven and built-in cooktop, Refrigerator by Liebherr, Dishwasher by Bosch &;;;; Grohe faucets
· Bathroom suites complete with custom vanities, Amalfi ceramic tile, Duravit soaking tubs &;;;; faucets by Hansgrohe
· Bedroom has good closet space with built-in organizers.
· Building amenities include a package room &;;;; bicycle room.
· With a WalkScore of 99, between the vibrant commercial corridors of both Van Ness Ave &;;;; Polk Street.
· Multiple transit options: MUNi, Golden Gate Transit and Tech Shuttles.
· Easy access to both Hwy 101 &;;;; Golden Gate Bridge.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
No amenities have been entered.