Property Detail 6031849Add my property
2068 3rd Street #7
Modern loft in Dogpatch, Decks & Pkg! | Elite Leasing
Address: 2068 3rd St #7, San Francisco, CA 94107
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Bedrooms: 1 + den
Parking: 1 car garage for $225/mo.
Amenities: 2 decks
Pets: Small pets considered with addn. deposit
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & Garbage Included
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood & Carpet
Laundry: In unit
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $300
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
- Tri-Level Loft with 2 full Baths, 2 Fireplaces, 2 Decks, Secure Parking, Communal Rooftop Deck, and storage
- Light filled rooms with large windows, high ceilings, and a private balcony off the living room as well as the bedroom
- Kitchen features a gas stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and granite countertops
- The living room and bedroom both have gas fireplaces
- In-unit laundry
- Storage space
- Located one block from the bay waterfront and close to: Giants Stadium, UCSF Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
- 3 blocks from the 280 Freeway for easy access to SFO or down the Peninsula to Silicon Valley
- Steps from 3rd Street MUNI T-Line and Bus #22.
- Walkable to a multitude of amazing businesses and retail that includes: restaurants, breweries, chocolatiers, wine bars, boxing, rock climbing, and the Museum of Craft and Design. - The bay waterfront provides paths for walking/biking, and nearby Espirit Park has outdoor exercise equipment. UCSF has a state-of-the-art gym and rooftop pool available to the public.
- Blocks away from Potrero Hill's restaurants and businesses as well.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
No amenities have been entered.